Monday, October 4, 2010

Found Image Collage Reflection

The process of making this collage was both difficult and easy at times. It was tough finding enough animal images that went together. Filling up the entire paper without leaving any white spots was also hard. There needed to be something everywhere on the paper. I discovered that a bunch of random images can eventually come together to make such an interesting work of art. Some parts of the collage actually looks decent. I think having a common theme of the collage makes it a lot easier to find images because you know what you are looking for. I think the aspect of placement is very important. Placement either makes or breaks a collage. You want every image to look good where it is. I had a very strategic idea as where to put all my animal and animal related images. I found bodies of water to put on the bottom of the collage representing a water landscape. Then I moved up to a grassy landscape. I decided to put all the animals above the grassy landscape because they don't live on water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment