Friday, October 15, 2010

Mid-term Reflection

I think my engagement in class is both good and bad. The positive aspect is that I listen and follow procedures very well. I take care of the materials we use and put them back the way I found them. I take a positive approach towards my art by trying my best knowing I am not the best artist. I would like to work on speaking more during discussions and having my voice heard about my art work. My work of arts so far are the result of my best effort put forth so far. Some are pretty good while others are not so good. I really like my collage that I made with all the animals. I would like to work on making my pieces of art more realistic. My sketchbook is filled with some pretty different spreads. I enjoy spending time working in it drawing whatever is on my mind. For next term, I want to use different materials in my sketchbook rather than always using pencil. I find that drawing from observation is very challenging for me. It is hard to draw a realistic art setting. I hope I can improve on that next term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment